Monday, November 07, 2005

The New Kid

Whoa! Who would've thought I would Blog? That's right y'all I'm the new kid on the block when it comes to blogging. Can't believe I am about to end my days as an undergrad here at Carolina in a little over a month....so sad...really. I have no clue what's going to happen in the next year or where I'll be, but I will come back to visit my Carolina ;)
OHHH funny thing I heard at the movies Friday night. So...first off you need the scenario: my friends Laura and Erin and then ofcourse yours truly went to see Jarhead....a nice change from my favorite romantic comedies...but anyways, the theatre is jam packed. So the three of us are sitting on the very top (last) row and I have to run back out to the concession stand for the must have Coke Icee. On the way down the stairs I come across a couple of oh mid-30s maybe and what I assume to be the wife says to her husband/boyfriend: "Hey hon I don't see any seats down here. Maybe we should middle school it and go up top?" Husband/Boyfriend: "I'm down for some old-school tonight...let's go on up." Now maybe you don't find it as humorous as I do, but I definitely wasn't expecting that to come out of the mouths of such well dressed "posh" 30-something year olds.
hmmmm.....other happenings? OHHHH YES! Keith Urban, my man and one day husband...sorry girls he's taken....and yes I do know he's 38.....will be in Richmond, VA in 11 days!! Why so excited about Richmond you may ask? BECAUSE six of my friends and I are going to the CONCERT!! OH YEAH!! :)
I must go start studying for a test now....the one that has been on my away message for about 2 hours now....lol...moral of the story: don't believe everything you read kids.

Peace Out A-Town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home